On 9 November 2017, the EU opened a 25 million euro worth call for proposals. The requested EU co-funding can be between EUR 450.000 and EUR 1.000.000, with a maximum co-funding rate of 90% of the total eligible costs of the action. Eligible applications must be transnational, involving at least three entities established in at least two different EU Member States, with the exception of Denmark. Projects of maximum 36 months are to run between 2018 and 2021.
This AMIF call for proposals comprises five distinct funding lines which reflect policy priorities identified in the EU Action Plan on the integration of third-country nationals:
- Raising Awareness on migrant’s contribution to EU Societies
- Community Building at local level, including through volunteering activities
- Pre-departure and post-arrival support for the integration of persons in need of international protection who are resettled from a third country, including through volunteering activities
- Promote swift integration of TCNs into the labour market through strengthened cooperation and mobilisation of employers and social and economic partners
- Integration of victims of trafficking in human beings.
Application is possible until 1 March 2018.
More information here