Cross-border and transnational cooperation is a key driver to find shared solutions to Europe’s common challenges. In recognition of this, the donor countries of the EEA and Norway Grants – Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway – have for the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021 period increased their funding to promote such collaboration.
The Fund was launched on 24 January 2018. The €34.5 million Fund supports cooperation in the form of knowledge sharing, exchange of good practice and capacity building across the five priority sectors of the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021:
- Innovation, Research, Education and Competitiveness;
- Social Inclusion, Youth Employment and Poverty Reduction;
- Environment, Energy, Climate Change and Low Carbon Economy;
- Culture, Civil Society, Good Governance and Fundamental Rights and Freedoms;
- Justice and Home Affairs.
More information here