You are invited to attend the discussion themed “Migration crisis: challenges to the EU border protection”. It is the tenth out of a total of twelve events attributed to the “EU Future Conference” series.
When? January 14, 2022 | from 1 p.m. to 3:10 p.m.
Where? MEP Juozas Olekas office (2 Vienuolio street, Vilnius) and online via virtual platform ZOOM (the link)
During the event, insights will be shared by:
- Juozas Olekas – Member of the European Parliament
- Vytautas Valentinavicius – Head of the Human Rights Office of the Lithuanian Seimas Ombudsman’s Office
- prof. Dainius Puras – Director of Human Rights Monitoring Institute
- Antanas Montvydas – Deputy Commander of the State Border Guard Service
- Vaidas Cypas – Head of the International Cooperation Board of the State Border Guard Service
- Vitalij Dmitrijev – Deputy Minister of the Interior of the Republic of Lithuania
More information and details on agenda can be accessed: here